- Immersive British experience
- English language used throughout the stay
- Weekly laundry provided
- Shared bathroom or en-suite
Harrow Homestays are a perfect way to experience a friendly atmosphere, practise English and learn about the British way of life. London is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and host families can come from many different ethnic backgrounds, but English is always the main language spoken at home. Meals can be provided both at home and at school depending on the timetable.
- TV and hot drink facilities in each room
- Bulk laundry service
- En-suite bathrooms
- 24-hour reception
Some groups prefer the convenience and familiarity of a hotel. All our partner hotels are within convenient travelling distance from the school and are checked and inspected by our staff prior to arrival to ensure the rooms and services meet our quality standards. A buffet breakfast is provided, with other meals at the school.
Please note that we can arrange hotel accommodation for group bookings only.
- Separate corridors for male and female students
- Single or shared rooms (en-suite option)
- KKCL’s own residential staff providing 24-hour support
- Dedicated security and caretaking staff
All our residences are safe and secure with 24/7 monitoring. They are situated on self-contained campuses within easy walking distance of classrooms, activity rooms and catering facilities.