Why the European cultural study tour?
- Stay in London and learn English with KKCL’s dedicated Go Create! English programme
- See all the main sights of London
- Travel to Europe’s top destinations and experience the best of European culture
- Learn English on the Mediterranean!
- Visit the top historical and cultural heritage sights of Italy
Come to London as part of a three-week European cultural experience!
You spend the first week at KKCL language school where you will be learning English following our specially designed Go Create! English Programme. Also included as part of the week are sightseeing visits into London.
The journey then continues on to Paris, and for the next seven days you will discover different cities within Europe. From Reims – the heart of the champagne region – to Luxembourg and then to other historic locations within Germany, Austria and Venice.
Finally, for the third week, you will stay in the beautiful coastal town of Sarzana in Italy. During the week, you will study English for 12 hours. The remaining time you have excursions to Florence, Pisa and Rome.
Visits into London and around UK
- Excursions including world famous landmarks and historical locations such as Buckingham Palace, British Museum, London Eye and Tower Bridge etc… as well as a cruise on the River Thames
- Activity worksheets provided for students
- Organised trips available to different UK locations. For example, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Bath and the Harry Potter studio tour
Travel to Europe!
- Visit some of Europe’s oldest historical towns and cities
- See Paris, Venice, and other major tourist destinations
- Accompanied 24/7 by our KKCL reps
Learn English in Italy
- Stay in the coastal Mediterranean town of Sarzana
- Study 12 hours of General English with our partner School CSH
- Learn how to make a traditional Italian pizza!
- Full day trips to Pisa, Rome and Florence