|Arrival Day||13 July 2020 / 25 July 2020|
|Age Range||8 to 17|
|Accommodation||International School Boarding House|
KKCL Suzhou-Shanghai Highlights
- Top quality English lessons from KKCL academic staff sent directly from the UK. KKCL is a British Council accredited school famous for their English summer camp in London
- Staying in Suzhou, one of China’s most amazing gems – the “Venice of the East”, most famous for its beautiful nature, rich culture and traditional arts, which have been added to the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Day trip to Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Pearl’, and seen as the window to modern China, where oriental charm crossover with Western cultures
- Enjoy visits to world-renowned cultural sites, including the Lingering Garden in Suzhou, Wuzhen Water Town and traditional street markets
- Learn around 5000 years of Chinese history and culture, and enjoy delicious Chinese cuisine
- Looked after by KKCL Staff, all trained to British standards
A typical week at KKCL Suzhou-Shanghai
For the third consecutive year, KKCL is proud to organize a unique experience in China, where the west meets the east. KKCL Suzhou English Summer Programme will include stops from the most popular destinations of the Yangtze Delta, through the famous “Venice of the East” of Suzhou. By attending KKCL China English Summer Programme, you will benefit from top quality English lessons delivered by native level teachers sent directly from our schools in the UK.
During the excursions you will visit world-renowned cultural sites such as the Lingering Garden, the Wuzhen Water Town, traditional street markets, and will have the opportunity to take a selfie alongside the stunning Shanghai skyline.
Your China experience will come to life through ad-hoc art and cultural workshops, like pottery and painting, interacting with friendly local people and learning your first words in Mandarin!